Accounting & Finance Manager
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (NOT LIMITED TO…)
- Establishing, confirming & monitoring financial status by developing & implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying & reporting financial information.
- Achieving accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information & recommendations to strategic plans & reviews; preparing & completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements & implementing change; vendor & stakeholder management.
- Supporting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintaining accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintaining financial security by improving/establishing internal controls.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Ensure timely completion of the statutory audit, compliance with all finance & STPI related statutory filing requirements and all types of tax filing.
- Liaise with banks and financing institutions on all financial matters.
- Manage company's cash flow and cash position.
- Review existing process and implement new processes to drive team’s efficiency and productivity.
- Coach and supervise a lean team to manage full set of daily accounting operations, month-end closing and analysis of expense & balance sheet flux.
- Provide financial guidance and support to local management to meet their business needs when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience as a Manager / Assistant Manager in Accounting & Finance department.
- Degree holder in Accounts & Finance
*Kindly share your CV at email@example.com