SENIOR ART DIRECTOR
Tamarind is looking out for a Senior Art Director for the Weddings & Events Division.
Job Title: Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director is responsible for the design, strategy and execution of creative concepts for Weddings & Events. He/she plays the Creative Lead role on multiple accounts/tracks of work and is responsible for managing/collaborating with a team of creative and production people.
• Collaborate with BD/Client Servicing team to understand the project requirements and take the project brief
• Understand the aesthetics of individual clients and independently interact with HNI clients, for weddings, social and corporate events to make a creative pitch
• Conceptualize from scratch and create innovative designs, concepts, themes and ideas as per brief and showcase and sell to clients through references, mood boards, and layouts
• Provide design guidance and direction to creative team.
• Proactively lead the ideation and brainstorming sessions
• Have in depth knowledge of possible materials, fabrics, flowers etc and be able to think on feet to provide similar alternatives and proxies as per budget and brief
• Coordinate with a production vertical to manage sampling process, production costing, sourcing and execution of design as per what is committed
• Lead and motivate the team to realize goals and deliver a successful project on time.
• Collaborate and work closely with production, vendors and teams to ensure end executions and result is as per the design showcased
• Good with time management, attention to details and multi-tasking several projects and job roles together
• Develop processes to streamline production and quality of work
• Ability to drive Business pitches to bring in prospective clients
• A strong yet fun loving team player
• Excellent communication and written skills are a must
• Open minded and inculcate the open culture of the company in day-to-day work