Client Services Manager
- Participate actively in new client pitching and event service requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting a wide range of events such as product launches, conferences, conclaves, R&R, annual days, family days, and exhibitions, among others.
- Handle client meetings, take briefings and present the agency and recommendations on such projects.
- Explaining the briefing and client requirements to the Design Team, and Operations Team as well as supporting in business by making event ideation and flow presentation.
- Pre-event, on-event and post-event coordination with internal departments such as the Business Development team, Creative team, and Operations team, for optimum alternatives and costing.
- Ensure exceptional and timely delivery for clients, as well as event/activity management from start to finish with the production team.
- Being on-site during events to ensure the smooth flow of the event and creating deliverables and reports after the event.
- Most essential, clients must be retained for future projects.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities and be process-oriented and organized.
- Experience of 3 years and above in Client Servicing - Meetings, Events, Exhibitions
- Good knowledge and experience in planning & managing Meetings, Events or Weddings
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good learner
- Good presentation skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills