Sr Executive – Operations
Responsible/Reports to: Manager – Operations.
Responsible for: Ensuring all aspects of daily operations of events run effectively and efficiently.
Purpose of Role
To execute the operation of the events; to ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained in accordance with quality assurance policies.
• Voucher & expenses to be made on weekly basis and submit to the HOD.
• Better negotiation power for procuring event element or any market related products.
• Ensure proper vendor invoices closure and appropriate invoices as budgeted within 7 days of the event day.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency through meetings and joint brainstorming sessions with the team mates.
• Taking on new responsibility, confronting and dealing with issues and problems with confidence.
• Market Sourcing for props/giveaways/merchandise etc
• Generate post event reports format and ensure timely delivery to HOD.
Team & Training
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of subordinates, follow best practices, manage & train resources.
• Create an environment of healthy inter departmental coordination with other departments.
• Attend and leverage practical training sessions for various functions that fall under operations department like Production, Technical, Printing, Permissions, Artist Management etc.
• Venue booking and follow through management.
• Create event feasibility report basis recce. Understand nuances of various sub function like printing, collaterals, fabrication, etc.
• Liaison with other functions from Project to Project Basis. Viz; Production, Technical & Creative etc. for effective output.
• Ensure event timeline and checklist.
• Booking of requirements for the events, post event closure internally, closure on vendor bills.
• Timely updating vendor database, talent database, hotels database etc