The first meeting of DWG under India’s G20 Presidency being held on December 13-16 at Taj, Mumbai
by EVENTFAQS Bureau Industry Watch | December 14, 2022 | News
Development Working Group G20 Presidency
The first meeting of the Development Working Group (DWG) under India’s G20 Presidency is taking place in Mumbai from December 13-16, 2022. G20 Members, Guest countries and invited International Organizations would be attending the meeting in person.
On December 13, 2022, the Indian Presidency will hold two side events on ‘Data for Development: Role of G20 in advancing the 2030 Agenda’ and ‘Infusing new LiFE into Green Development’ before the official meeting of the Working Group. The side event will be followed by a welcome dinner for the delegates at the Taj Mahal Palace.
Below are the highlights of the event:
- The Development working meeting will be held on December 14-15, 2022
- India's G20 Presidency lies at a crucial midpoint of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted in 2015
- India’s G20 motto 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' and theme “One Earth One Family One Future”
- Review of SDG progress and G20’s efforts to achieving the SDG targets would be discussed at the DWG meeting
- Focus on India’s key priorities relating to accelerating progress on the SDGs, Lifestyle for environment and data for development
- In the context of Green Development, focus areas would include climate finance and technology, as well as just energy transitions
- With our human-centric approach to technology, tech-enabled development in sectors ranging from agriculture to education would also be discussed
For editorial related queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Indian Presidency will hold two side events on ‘Data for Development: Role of G20 in advancing the 2030 Agenda’ & ‘Infusing new LiFE into Green Development’.