Cannes Lions: International Festival of Creativity to be Held in France From 20 to 24 June
by EVENTFAQS Bureau Entertainment | May 17, 2022 | News
CNNES LIONS Jury Panel France
A global event for those working in creative communications, advertising, and related fields, the Cannes Lions: International Festival of Creativity will be held in France from 20 to 24 June 2022. The festival has been championing creativity since 1954 with the goal of providing a global destination and the definitive benchmark for creativity that drives progress.
Cannes Lions has announced a line-up of global experts from across the creative industries who will shortlist world-class creative work. The shortlisted work will go on to be judged, awarded and celebrated on the global stage during the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
The Cannes Lions shortlist juries will take part in judging entries remotely from their home locations worldwide. Simon Cook, CEO, LIONS, said “The votes that are cast during this crucial stage of judging play a fundamental role in the judging process. This talented line-up of industry experts will bring us one step closer to defining the creative benchmark on the global stage this June. We are extremely grateful to our jurors for their time, dedication and expertise.”
Shortlist jurors for 2022 from India announced are as follows:
- Sumitra Sengupta, Executive Creative Director, FCB India
- Pravin Sutar, Head of Creative, Leo Burnett Orchard
- Pallavi Chakravarti, Creative Head – West, DDB Mudra Group
- Ashwini Deshpande, Co-founder, Director, Elephant Design
- Hemant Shringy, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO
- Vaishali Verma, CEO, Initiative
- Deepshikha Dharmaraj, Chief Executive Officer, BCW India Group, APAC
- Gazal Jain, Executive Creative Director, Havas
- Anusheela Saha, Group Creative Director, FCB
Cannes Lions has announced a line-up of global experts from across the creative industries who will shortlist world-class creative work.