Nominees of Mettle: EEMA Covid Task Force 1.0
by EVENTFAQS Bureau Industry Watch | May 28, 2021 | News
EEMA Covid Task Force 1.0 EEMA Mettle Awards
The inaugural edition of EVENTFAQS Mettle Awards was announced in early 2021 to honour exemplary achievements by those in events and experiential marketing in 2020, the first year of the Covid19-induced lockdown.
EEMA Covid Task Force 1.0 has been nominated in the category of Mettle - Industry Contribution.
The group was tasked with arriving at the SOPs for safe return to in-person events, post the first wave of the Covid19 pandemic.
The EEMA Covid Task Force 1.0 comprised of:
- Siddhartha Chhaturvedi, General Secretary, EEMA, Event Crafter
- Sanjay Kaul, Impact Communications
- Vijay Bokadia, Moksh Events
- Ankur Kalra, Vibgyor Brand Services
- Raghav Roy Kapoor, Livewire Events & Promos
- Chanchal Sanyal, QED Productions
- Pawan Bansal, Jagran Solutions (Unit of JPL)
- Arpita Gandhi, Wedding Lines
- Gunjan Arya, Only Much Louder
- Balram Babu, Violet Events
- Venessa Williams, Concept Conferences
- Sumant Jayakrishnan, Sumant Jayakrishnan Designs
- Nikhil Aggarwal, Lalooji & Sons
- Khantil Mehta, Go Bananas
- Oum Pradutt, Phase 1 Events and Entertainment
- Pramodd Lunawat, Millennium Accolades Promotions
The Mettle Awards ceremony, which was repeatedly postponed due to the pandemic, stands cancelled and organisers have decided to refrain from announcing winners, deeming such a celebration inappropriate in the current times.
Shortlisted nominees are being announced on www.Eventfaqs.com.
(The last line of the article has been amended on 29 May 2021 at 11.00 hrs to reflect that the process of announcing nominees is ongoing.)
The group responsible for coming up with the SOPs for safe return to in-person events has been nominated in the category of Industry Contribution at the inaugural Mettle Awards.