EVENTFAQS Launches ‘Back to Jobs Bridge’ to Showcase Job-seekers in the Industry to Recruiters
by EVENTFAQS Bureau Industry Watch | February 11, 2021 | News
EVENTFAQS Media Back to Jobs Bridge Deepak Choudhary
To help industry professionals affected by job loss during the COVID-19 pandemic, EVENTFAQS Media has launched the ‘Back to Jobs Bridge’ initiative for those who have been employed in the business of events and experiential marketing for at least two years, but are currently looking for an opening.
As part of this initiative, EVENTFAQS Media is offering professionals the opportunity to enlist their profiles for free on its dedicated jobs platform. The profiles will be published by the EVENTFAQS team and also sent to the company’s vast database of industry professionals. Professionals may or may not choose to reveal their identity while posting their profiles. The opportunity is open to event professionals in any location in India, but listing will be at the discretion of EVENTFAQS Media. The initiative does not cover artistes, suppliers, venues and companies, among others.
Talking about the initiative, Deepak Choudhary, Founder and Director, EVENTFAQS Media and Event Capital said, "EVENTFAQS 'Back-to-Jobs Bridge' is a small but sincere attempt on our part to use our medium that addresses the events industry to benefit its own people. It is no secret that many events professionals lost their jobs in 2020, but the good news is that the industry is now coming back. As it does, we want to showcase profiles of professionals available in the market to potential recruiters and be the bridge that connects them to mutual benefit."
Here are details of the requirements for listing profiles:
1. Name (Picture optional)
2. Job title (Last Designation, Company Name)
3. Last employed in (Month, Year)
4. Area of work (Event Production / Venue Management / Client Servicing / Business Development / Artiste Management etc.)
5. Experience (in years)
6. LinkedIn profile link
7. City / Town
8. Open to freelance / part time: Yes / No
9. Minimum CTC Expected (for full time)
10. What are you looking for? (In 100 words or less)
11. Contact number (Not for publication)
(without revealing identity)
1. Job title (Last Designation)
2. Last employed in (Month, Year)
3. Area of work (Event Production / Venue Management / Client Servicing / Business Development / Artiste Management etc.)
4. Experience (in years)
5. City /Town
6. Open to freelance / part time: Yes / No
7. Minimum CTC Expected (for full time)
8. What are you looking for? (In 100 words or less)
9. Contact number (Not for publication)
Those who want to avail of the opportunity may please send information in the required format to BackToJobs@eventfaqs.com. An intimation with a link to the published profile will be sent to those found eligible.
As part of this initiative, EVENTFAQS Media will enable events industry professionals to enlist their profile for free on its dedicated jobs platform.