#CongregationsIndia Unveils Stellar Speakers List to Decode Scope of Government Events on Dec 24
by Komal Parmar Industry Watch | December 15, 2020 | News
Congregations India EEMA Aaditya Thackeray Ankit Lal Bhupesh Baghel
EVENTFAQS Media, in association with EEMA, is all set to conduct the virtual ‘CONGREGATIONS INDIA: Government, Political & Religious Events Summit’ on Thursday, December 24, 2020 featuring several Union and State Ministers, senior bureaucrats and event industry leaders as speakers, who will discuss the value, process and the scope of Government events.
Here's a look at the stellar speakers list of #CongregationsIndia:
- Aaditya Thackeray, Cabinet Minister for Tourism, Environment & Protocol, Maharashtra
- Ankit Lal, Author, India Social Campaign Strategist
- Bhupesh Baghel, Chief Minister, Chhattisgarh
- Diggaj Mogra, Political Advisor & Director, Jarvis Technology and Strategy Consulting
- Dinesh K Patnaik, Director General in Indian Council for Cultural Relations
- Dr Ashok Choudhary, Minister for Education in Bihar
- Jawaharbhai Chavda, Tourism Minister, Gujarat
- Khehovi Yepthomi, Minister of Tourism, Nagaland
- Kumar Pushkar, Managing Director, Karnataka Tourism Development Corporation
- Priyank Kharge, MLA and Former Tourism Minister
- R V Balasubramaniam Iyer, Vice President, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
- Rabindra Narayan, MD and President, PTC
- Rajdeep Sardesai, Consulting Editor, India Today
- Rana Gurmeet Singh Sodhi, Minister of Sports & Youth Services and NRI Affairs, Government of Punjab
- Shrimati Usha Thakur, Cabinet Minister, Govt of Madhya Pradesh
- Simarjeet Kang, Addl Secretary Dharam Parchar Committee (SGPC)
- Sudhanshu Mittal, Vice President, Indian Olympic Association (IOA)
- Valsa Nair Singh, Secretary, Tourism, Excise & Civil Aviation, Maharashtra
Curators of the summit include: Deepak Choudhary, Founder Director, Event Capital; Giresh V Kulkarni, Founder, Temple Connect: Khurshid Ahmed, Founder and CEO, Advantage Services; Lalit Gattani, CEO, Showcraft Productions Pvt Ltd; Lubaina Sheerazi, CEO and Co-founder, BRANDit; Manoj Gopalani, Director, Seventy Seven Entertainment; Oum Pradyut, Managing Director, Phase1 Events & Entertainment; Roshan Abbas, MD, Geometry Encompass and EEMA President; Sabbas Joseph, Founder & Director, Wizcraft International Entertainment; Sanjoy Roy, Managing Director Teamwork Arts; Shubhra Bhardwaj, Founder & CEO, Ferriswheel Entertainment and Ujjwal Chowdhary, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Adamas University, Kolkata.
At Congregations India, Government and event industry stakeholders will come together to set SOPs, in accordance with Government guidelines and WHO norms, that will allow the event industry to begin work in this category again.
Congregations India plans to target the 80,000+ stakeholders of the Indian event industry across brands and corporations, associations and government bodies, the agency universe, venues, artistes, students and the entire supply chain.
Registration is mandatory to attend the event. To register, click here - https://bit.ly/3gkwLVh
For more details contact: Ramesh Patil: email@example.com
Congregations India promises to bring insightful and refreshing sessions, with several Union and State Ministers, senior bureaucrats and event industry leaders as speakers.