An Exclusive Interview with Achint Nag, sharing the Various Aspects of Planning a Wedding & More!
by EVENTFAQS Bureau Weddings | November 21, 2019 | Interview
Wedding planning is no easy task and Krayonz Entertainment ensures to customise every detail to enhance the personal touch expected by the client on their special day. In an exclusive conversation with Achint Nag, Founder & Director of Krayonz Entertainment as he speaks about how he manages a client while planning a wedding, keep up with the upcoming trends and more!
Know more in the excerpts below -
1. First five things you ask a couple before planning their wedding.
- Choice of destination - (beaches or great locations on the hills or palatial)
- What is their vision about their own wedding (subtle n classy or a full-on party event )
- What kind of themes they are looking at.
- What is the kind of their guests' background (basically to gauge the kind of vibe )
- Try to understand their choice of artists/performers
2. How do you make sure your team is delivering everything the client expects?
The most important part is to gauge and understand the vision of our client. Later, anticipating what they are expecting and aligning with them is the key part of the entire process— once this is done, we feel we can look after our client with ease
3. What are the upcoming trends in the wedding industry?
Trends are always the same — only the approach in execution is different. The parties /Sangeet / after parties /artists are all there — just how we try and create different themes all the time is the greatest challenge.
4. Tell us how you help the client to pick a venue?
Once we understand the look n feel that they desire — and then the budgets of course — we are then able to provide multiple options in India and around the world for the client.
5. Tell us about a recent wedding/case study, based on the client brief and how Krayonz achieved it.
Most recent was a wedding at the Fairmont, Jaipur and we had NRI guests from Spain and Philippines — (including the couple). We knew that this was a very classy affair and it needed to be elegant and not over the top in terms of setups but also needed to be extremely to the point with regards to hospitality and management, the personal touch was the order of the event and we made sure we did that right. Every single guest was attended well, we had more than 15 shadows for almost every member of the family right from check-in to check out that turned out to be an experience for all guests.
In an exclusive conversation with Achint Nag, Founder & Director of Krayonz Entertainment, as he speaks about how he manages a client while planning a wedding, keep up with the upcoming trends and mor