Rashi Entertainment Plans and Executes the Launch of Cruise on Land: The Empyreal Club in Jaipur
by Madiha Khan Marketing | October 18, 2019 | News
A new attraction got added on the map of Jaipur on October 6th, 2019 when Bardiya Group launched the Cruise on land: The Empyreal Club, a modern-day club and hotel located right opposite Jaipur International Airport and where membership is by “Invitation only”. The event was grand and massive with 6000 sq. feet stage, 70 performers and 9 aerial silk and harness act witnessed by a crowd of 3000 people. The crowd had dignitaries and officials from Ministry as well.
Months of planning went into making the event successful as multiple meetings were held in regard to ideation and execution between Bardiya Group and Rashi Entertainment. They wanted to promote their club as a cruise on land where one can indulge in luxury within their 5 segments.
The event started on a patriotic note where 50 artists performed on Vande Mataram and Jai Ho. It moved on to the launch of their segments with each launch starting with an interactive act by a performer where he synced his dance moves to the graphics followed by enthralling dance sequences like Contortion, Hoola Hoop and Foot Juggling, Salsa and Jazz, Contemporary, Upon wings act and closing act as Drum Act which was breath-taking.
The five segments are as follows:
- Luxury Lifestyle comprising of 1000 covers banquet for corporate and social events, auditoriums for theatre, broadways, concerts, and surreal cinema.
- Second, being Health and Wellness comprising of dedicated yoga and meditation center with Zumba and dance studio. It also has indoor courts for sports like Badminton, Squash, Tennis, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Net Cricket and Table Tennis all under one roof. It has Jacuzzis and heated and chilled pools. They will also conduct sports seminars by eminent personalities for fitness freaks.
- Fine Dining being the third segment is an upgrade to the current lifestyle with three restaurants-multicuisine, rooftop and Indian Restaurant and one coffee shop serving coffee 24*7.
- Family Entertainment: There is each and everything for all in the family-like there will be a dedicated waterpark for kids with activities like Flow rider and Water Slides, toddler area, Soft Play, Simulators, Candy Shop and Ice-Cream Parlour, Ice Skating Rink for adults and children, bowling alley, etc and teen club for teens. The euphoric Infiniti Pool & Landscape Pool qualifies to be one of the biggest highlights of this marvellous property.
- The club is incomplete without Party and Nightlife (5th segment) so they offer Groovy Night Club, Discotheque and rocking Sports Bar. They also have luxurious card rooms for poker/bridge games. One can delve into melodious Gazals at their majestic Gazal bar.
The brochure unveiling was so innovative and interactive with the screening of animated brochure on massive LED screen with performer flipping through brochure pages through dance performance. The venue had an experience zone with a dedicated sales team where one can enquire about membership.
Speaking on the experience, Mr. Rajeev Jain, Director of Rashi Entertainment says– "We are thankful to Bardiya Group for giving us an opportunity to execute this mammoth launch in the heart of the pink city, Jaipur. I am proud to say that Jaipur has never witnessed launch on such a big scale and entertainment before”.
A modern-day club and hotel located right opposite Jaipur International Airport were launched on October 6th, 2019.