DCP Zone 7, Mulund, Dr. V.M. Rathod with the children at KidZania Mumbai.

Child Safety WorkZhop By Mumbai Police Kicks-off Republic Week Celebrations At KidZania

Marketing | January 27, 2016 | News

KidZania Mumbai

KidZania Mumbai kicked-off their Republic Day celebrations with a WorkZhop on child safety by the Mumbai Police, on Jan 23, 2016. Dr. V.M. Rathod - Deputy Commissioner of Police, Zone 7, Mulund, led the WorkZhop and interacted with the children and their parents. The session started with two interactive videos on child safety, and the differentiation between good and bad touch. After this Dr. Rathod opened up the discussion to a question and answer session for the children and parents present.

Dr. Rathod reiterated the importance of being aware of their surroundings, knowing what kind of interaction is acceptable, and knowing which places they can look to for shelter. The session also provided children with a refresher on what they could do should they find themselves in a tricky situation.

The Child Safety WorkZhop held on Saturday was the first of many to be held throughout the Republic Week. WorkZhops on various topics are being held till Jan 31, 2016, at the edutainment destination in Mumbai. 

24th Jan– Care4Animals Carnival by PETA
26th Jan– 2 se 3 wala KidZania Masala with RJ Sucharita
26th Jan– Master class with Bollywood Master Spinner DJ Notorious
28th Jan- Care4Animals Carnival by PETA
30th Jan– HealthSpring Family Health Clinic with a Renowned Pediatrician
31st Jan– Drum Circle by Furtados School of Music with drummer Tejas Parekh

 

Built like a city across 75k sq.ft, KidZania allows kids to explore and choose to role-play from 90+ exciting careers like pilot, surgeon, RJ, chef, fire-fighter among many more. The edutainment park emulates the workings of a city complete with a functioning economy and its own currency. Each experience is designed to empower kids.

The franchise license for KidZania in India is owned by Imagination Edutainment. Singapore-based KidZ Inc, with its shareholders - Comcraft Group, Xander Group, and Maxfield Management Limited, owns 74 per cent of the franchise, while actor Shah Rukh Khan owns the remaining 26 per cent in his personal capacity. Together, the group has invested Rs. 84 crores in the Mumbai outlet.    
 
In its last two years of operation,several top brands have partnered with KidsZania for the various role-playing activities. These include Amity University, Cadbury, Coca Cola, Hyundai, Parle, and many more. 

The WorkZhop lead by DCP Dr. V.M. Rathod was the first among a series of workshops on various topics, to be held till Jan 31, 2016.

Photo Gallery

  • Child Safety WorkZhop By Mumbai Police Kicks-off Republic Week Celebrations At KidZania
    1/3
  • Child Safety WorkZhop By Mumbai Police Kicks-off Republic Week Celebrations At KidZania
    2/3
  • Child Safety WorkZhop By Mumbai Police Kicks-off Republic Week Celebrations At KidZania
    3/3

Subscribe to Newsletter

   

0

Twitter Feed

Facebook Connect

Recent Headlines

Resources

View All

Artists

View All

Agencies

View All