#WednesdayWows: Five things to look forward to at the Enchanted Valley Carnival 2015
by Isha Gakhar Entertainment | October 7, 2015 | Feature
Enchanted Valley Carnival Tiësto Fatboy Slim Ferry Corsten EDM
Since its inception in 2013, the Enchanted Valley Carnival (EVC) is considered as one of the most happening multi-genre electronic music gigs in India - offering varied genres of music – from trance, house, techno, fusion to Indie. Year on year, the festival has nailed it by putting together a stellar line–up of desi and firangi performers under one umbrella.
This year, the music and camping carnival is lined up from Dec. 18 to 20, at the Aamby Valley City Festival Arena. We present to you some super cool reasons to be at this unique fest.
1. If you’re a Tiësto fan, we’re super sure, this is the place to be! Headlining the third edition of the festival is one of the world’s most enduring and successful DJs -Tiësto. As it’s his first-ever performance at an Indian music festival, it’s the best chance for you to watch him LIVE.
2. Out of four extravagant stages, one will be dedicated to live music, featuring some of the best acts. Also the confirmation of the international music sensation, Fatboy Slim makes it one of the most exciting festivals of the year. In addition, Ferry Corsten will be debuting his format – Full On, in India, at the carnival, presenting back-to-back sets by artists handpicked by the man himself.
3. In order to bring all the music and adventure enthusiasts on a common platform, the fest has further introduced '#JoinTheTribe' - to build a community and belonging for like-minded and passionate people.
4. To be held on an airstrip with a larger campsite, this season promises to deliver a serene experience of the valley. The ideal way to connect with the nature!
5. Other engaging activities include the adventure zone, silent parties at the campsite, the workshops and the delectable selection at the food court. So, groove on!
Also read: Bacardi Enchanted Valley Carnival 2015 powered by Saavn has a new brand identity
All the right reasons to be checking in at the upcoming edition of the Enchanted Valley Carnival.