More than 350 conferences later, Executive Events launches ‘Medicon’
by Dharm Patel Business Events | August 26, 2015 | News
Medicon Executive Events
Kerala is now evolving as the major hub for medical conferences. Even though some say that the liquor ban has made some breakdown in the tourism sector, conference tourism has surely increased.
An initiative of Executive Events, Medicon has been launched with an aim to conduct such conferences effectively. Commenting on the same, Raju Kannampuzha, MD, Executive Events, said: “We have managed more than 350 conferences. As Kerala is becoming a huge hub for medical conferences, we at Executive Events have launched a specialized product known as ‘Medicon’ for Medical Event Management with a number of services to conduct the conferences without any hassles.”
Adding further about conference tourism, Kannampuzha said: “In a nutshell, we can say conferences have made a huge impact on tourism sector in Kerala. The attendees of the conferences not only engage in the sessions, but they also enjoy entertainment and other recreational activities in God’s Own Country.”
A number of medical conferences are lined up from 2015 till 2017 in Cochin, where a number of doctors from various cities and countries visit Kerala. Some of the upcoming conferences to be held here are:
1) World psychiatric Association Regional Congress
2) 33rd International Conference Cum Convocation of International Medical Science Academy
3) 26th Annual Conference of Indian Society for Paediatric NeuroSurgery 2015
4) National Conference of Indian Association of Pathology 2015
5) 38th Indian Society of Pedodontic and Preventive Dentistry 2016
6) 68th Annual Conference of the Cardiology Society of India 2016
7) 23rd Annual Conference of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine 2017
Medicon aims to conduct the numerous medical conferences that happen in Kerala, without any hassles.