Power-packed sessions on Weddings & Social Events @ WOW Convention Asia 2015
by EVENTFAQS Bureau Business Events | June 11, 2015 | News
India is set to host the biggest platform for the Asian Events Industry -- The WOW Awards and Convention Asia 2015 on June 24 and 25 at the JW Marriott Aerocity, New Delhi.
EVENTFAQS' annual flagship property the WOW Awards and Convention Asia has extended into a convention and opened up to all of Asia in this 7th edition!
This year with 1088 entries from 269 companies, the WOW platform is potentially the largest in the experiential industry in Asia!
Featuring as part of the Convention is a dedicated Studio for sessions on Weddings and Social events, including:
SUBJECT: NEW TRENDS IN DECOR AT SOCIAL / WEDDING EVENTS
-Prominent learning from each panelist (4-5 panelists in each knowledge exchange session) on their personal / company's experience with exquisite decor projects.
- The power of collaboration and how this upcoming trend can be used to the best advantage of the project.
- New trends in decor. Each panelist to share their own learning from international markets and their own projects.
SUBJECT: INTEGRATING ENTERTAINMENT IN A SOCIAL / WEDDING EVENT
- New trends in Entertainment at high-end / exclusive social events (personalisation / relevance to couple / hosts)
- The challenges involved in celebrity entertainment engagement at social events. Learning on how to better prepare / find a solution to such challenges.
- The importance of integration of Entertainment in a social event, and when it takes away from the relevance of the event / over-powers it?
SUBJECT: THE FOUR KEY ELEMENTS INVOLVED IN MANAGING A SUCCESSFUL DESTINATION WEDDING
-The importance of local support to meet vision and make the most of what the destination has to offer.
- Integrate the Destination into the celebrations.
- Select the right local partners in a Destination.
- Leverage the strength of local expertise and sourcing.
- Working in collaboration across geographical borders.
SUBJECT: THE IMPORTANCE OF F&B DESIGN AT A SOCIAL / WEDDING EVENT
-New trends in F&B at high-end / exclusive social events (newer formats, presentation styles, cuisines)
- The challenges involved in maintaining client's priorities while evolving in accordance to latest trends
- The importance of integration of F&B in the over-all concept for the event.
- Importance of working in a collaborative manner: caterer/s, planner and client.
Panelists include stalwarts in the entertainment, décor, wedding planning and F&B businesses.