by EVENTFAQS Bureau | Business Events | March 16, 2015 | News
WOW Awards WOW Awards Asia JW Marriott
Scheduled for June 24-25 at the JW Marriott, New Delhi Aerocity
After six super successful editions, India’s biggest recognition platform for the event, entertainment & experiential industry has been rechristened WOW Awards Asia and will cater to an Asia-wide audience.
The awards now has a stand-alone website: www.wowawards.com
Poised to be the meeting point of the Asian event industry, this 7th edition scheduled for 24-25 June at the JW Marriott, New Delhi Aerocity has many exciting additions for the industry to look forward to.
To begin with, the categories. WOW Awards until last year was predominately an event and experiential marketing awards and judged entirely by brand side marketers.
WOW Awards Asia categories now include aspects of weddings and social events as well as achievements in technical, management and execution aspects of events.
The 57 categories of WOW Awards Asia are divided into four groups:
1. Experiential Marketing (23 categories)
2. Experiential Business (9 Categories)
3. Experiential Celebrations (13 Categories)
4. Experiential Management (12 Categories)
View all categories here: www.wowawards.com/categories
Call for entries open on 16th March 2015 and entry submission deadline is 25th April 2015.
Next, the event itself will now be a 1.5 days convention as opposed to just an awards night. The convention will have 3 broad aspects to it:
1. World classs speakers, training workshops, panel discussions and more;
2. An exhibition for global service providers to showcase the service offerings as well as for new products to launch on a global platform;
3. ‘Market Expansion Platform’ - This will be a first in the world - a global business expansion platform for entrepreneurs in the event business.
More details can be found on the event website: www.wowawards.com
by Komal Parmar| Weddings| September 27, 2023
by EVENTFAQS Bureau| Industry Watch| September 27, 2023
by EVENTFAQS Bureau| Entertainment| September 27, 2023
by EVENTFAQS Bureau| Industry Watch| September 26, 2023
by EVENTFAQS Bureau| Entertainment| September 26, 2023
by EVENTFAQS Bureau| Industry Watch| September 25, 2023