Sr. Client Servicing Manager
Job Profile: Sr. Client Servicing
Experience Mandate: 3-4 years
Qualification: Graduate, Bachelors with Management Degree
• In-depth understanding of the client's requirements and translating the brief to the relevant internal stakeholders. Should interact with the client from start to finish.
• Responsible for the execution within the timeline and budget.
• Preparing project checklists and timelines and overseeing the planning module progress for the smooth execution of the event. Brainstorming with team and making proposals as per the client requirement.
• Ensuring quality control of external resources-manpower, event-specify collaterals, event production, etc. and internal resources.
• Working closely on the creative to be delivered, preparing quotations for the work, negotiating with the suppliers and vendors, impeccable monitoring of the project, form the main areas of responsibility.
• Generating new business from existing clients, meeting requirements, making proposals & costing, responsible for converting the pitches, maintain long term cordial relation with all clients, supervise and ensure smooth execution and client satisfaction.
• Have extensive knowledge of competitor companies and gauge what business is looking into which area.
• To pursue new market opportunities to increase sales and target.
- MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint, Drafting emails, Good communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Confident.
- Good command over language and good interpersonal skills ª Well groomed & disciplined
- Presentation Skills (Creating visually appealing presentations & being able to make an impactful pitch to clients)
- Excellent reporting skills and sincere about following company rules, regulations, and formats.
- Making proposal presentations and should be able to present the same to the clients.
- Coordinating with internal teams to execute as per c