Creative visualizer/ Designer:
• Ideating with the Conceptualiser and create 2D/ 3D formats of themes, structural design and
• Should have an eye for detail with a proficient in planning, designing and building creative
backdrops, collaterals, props, sets and landscapes for events and exhibitions.
• Understanding the brief and transforming it into visual designs.
• Should be able to decode the brief and design as per the client’s needs and feedbacks.
• Able to develop and refining a concept / creative idea
• Work individually or in collaboration with the team to create effective communication
• Knowledge of operating software like Photoshop, Coral Draw, Adope Illustrator for 2D and
3D max, Maya, Google sketch up, Key Note, V-ray plug ins, etc. essential for 3D.
• Should have knowledge and worked with Event Co.
• Detail oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
Challenges and innovates new methods of creative execution