Assistant Production Manager
This person will be responsible for the following responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Managing and producing events
• Source venues, third-party vendors, and talent for all aspects of event
• Build and oversee budget
• Work with internal teams on creative, design, etc.
• Responsible for planning, execution, stagecraft, creative production, profitability of the events, Supervising, Guiding and Mentoring the team
• Prepare detailed recce report and standardize the format of the same
• Preparing detailed proposals for events including production timeline, venue & supplier details, legal obligations, staffing and budgets, ensuring execution of production jobs.
• Create event materials such as run of show timelines, contact lists, deliverables and other documents pertinent for event.
• Manage event planning staff and team members with clear roles and responsibilities
• Coordinating between the departments and operations teams to ensure the delivery of quality product/service.
• Providing post project reports cost saving and P&L statement.
• Crisis Management
• Client retention and satisfaction
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 6-8 years of experience in event production
• Knowledge of venues and vendors
• Highly collaborative, fostering strong relationships across all parts of the business and must enjoy learning/sharing knowledge
• Good communication, team handling skills, and process orientation.
• Need to have good delegation skills, empower execution team development
• A high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
• Creative, curious and entrepreneurial spirit- loves thinking of and executing new ideas
• Passionate about events and care deeply about customer experience