Manager - Operations
Knowledge of Virtual Events, shoots and show running
• Responsible for Independently handling event projects with end-to-end event planning and execution
• Responsible for entire gamut of Event Operations which includes estimate preparation, vendor selection & negotiations etc.
• Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
• Virtual Event production, on-ground production & execution of the client brief as per deliverables.
• Planning and Supervision: making budgets, creative supervision, quality control, assigning jobs/roles with respect to the event to other team members, making plan of action, taking updates, risk management (event specific) and problem solving
• Implementation and co-ordination of events. This also includes the day to day operation and back office work
• Should secure venues, do recee, plan costing, handle the setup, handle stage, handle decor, organize event flow, guest relations, promoters, etc.
• Handle Sound, Light, AV vendors & should have technical knowledge about the same
• Develop and manage relationships with internal and external suppliers
• Develop a policy for handling and analyzing third-party costs & submissions that reduce the overheads
• Budgeting for events & maintaining event PnL
• Handle a Team & be a Team Leader
Experience: 6 + yrs