Media Manager- Advertising; for Agencywaale
Media Manager: Planning, Execution & Performance for AgencyWaale (www.agencywaale.com)
Job Description (Primary purpose of the role):
1) Analyse and evaluate media proposals to prepare recommendations that best meet the media objectives and strategies for the client’s recruitment.
2) Maintain procedures that produce effective and consistent internal communications to streamline requests and receipt of information and data from other departments within the agency.
3) Interpret, supervise, coordinate, and integrate, as necessary, all assigned media activities, including presentation and interpretation to the client, as required.
4) Must at all times be alert to new media and new methods of using existing media and new developments, and share with the planning group of such developments.
5) Provide an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the planning function and instill this in all employees assigned to his/her group.
6) Define and develop strategy and roadmap for all organic and inorganic user acquisition and retention activities for the platform.
7) Build the entire digital marketing stack including but not limited to SEM, Social, Programmatic, Affiliates, Push Notifications, Emailers and more.
8) Formulate strategy as per the client’s objective to meet digital media goals, including but not limited to campaign execution, optimization, reporting on Google Adwords, FB Ads.
9) Ideating on the Social media strategy.
10) Design promotion strategy: develop, implement and manage social media strategy for projects.
11) Working with content and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
12) Analysing demographics, socio-economic factors among many other parameters in order to determine a comprehensive context for campaigns.
13) Manage the budget after assessing the market and putting together a bidding strategy, as well as take care of expenses and providing the client with a prospectus detailin