Job Profile: Wedding Curator
Experience Mandate: 5-7 years
Essential & Technical Skills:
- MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint (Curating Creatively Designed Proposal Decks), Drafting emails, Good communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Confident.
- Presentation Skills (Creating visually appealing presentations & being able to make an impactful pitch to clients)
- Good command of the language.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Well-groomed & disciplined.
- Excellent reporting skills and sincere about following company rules, regulations, and formats.
- Making proposal presentations and should be able to present the same to the clients.
- Coordinating with internal teams to execute as per clients’ expectations.
- Should have skills to organically grow business with the same client.
- Fair understanding of advertising and marketing concepts.
- Tech-savvy, Highly Energetic and resourceful ability to multitask.
- Should interact with the client from Start to Finish.
- Should be able to understand and gauge the client well, to translate their vision effectively in tandem with the rest of the team.
- Working closely on the creative to be delivered, preparing quotations for the work negotiating with the suppliers and vendors and impeccable monitoring of the project to make sure that costs stay within budgets, from the main areas of responsibility.
- Have extensive knowledge of competitor companies and gauge what business is looking into which area.
- To pursue new market opportunities to increase sales and target.
- Be proactive in initiating and setting up processes within the Clients/Team to constantly improve the working efficiency.
Remuneration: As per Industry Standards.