HR and Administration Manager
We, at Event Dynamics, are looking for an experienced and thorough HR and Administration Manager to ensure our operations run smoothly and improve as our company grows. You will be instrumental in the faultless running of the entire organization and will help us keep our people happy and productive.
HR and Administration Manager Job Responsibilities
• Planning HR and administration activities annually
• Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
• Managing recruitment, onboarding, and exit procedures
• Overseeing the payroll function
• Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures
• Managing employee relations
• Running the office and facilities management functions
• Leading the HR and administration team
• All the HR and administrative functions will be under your authority, and you will make sure your team delivers perfect service to the company and its staff. We are looking for a strategist, a hands-on leader, and an exemplary manager. You will oversee a professional team of specialists and ensure they deliver outstanding results to the company.
Required Skill Set
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Management
• At least three years’ experience in HR, one of which in a supervisory role
• Expert business and organizational planning ability
• Vast experience in team leadership
• Successful experience in employee relations
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strategic thinking ability
• Proven ability to multitask
• An HR and Administration Manager plans all HR functions and runs the whole HR department in an organization. Their main objective is to ensure all the organization’s administrative tasks are performed correctly and on time.
• A Human Resources and Administration Manager’s role encompasses all aspects of HR, including recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits, and training. It includes administrative areas such as office management, facilities management, and policy development.