1. Ensure that the Director is fully briefed and prepared for any engagement, meeting with all necessary documentation and information.
2. Ability to co-ordinate with all the departments of the company.
3. Managing all forms of incoming and outgoing communication (phone calls, emails etc.) on behalf of the Director.
4. Assisting and preparing presentations, letters, reports, executive summaries, newsletters, correspondences, taking minutes and provide any other general assistance during presentations.
5. Finding out important events and functions that the Director should be aware of and may want to attend including meetings, exhibitions and conferences.
6. Organizing meetings as required. May be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks as required that may be deemed necessary.
7. Ability to manage and prioritize work as & when required.
8. Ensure readiness with timely and quality output for all requirements.
9. Prepare informative reports for decision making.
10. Develop good understanding with all departments Heads.
11. Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the Directors.
Experience- 5-7 Years
Location- Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi.
Interested Candidates can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org