General Manager-Finance & Accounts
• Overall supervision of the company's day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards
• Manage Corporate Finance including the Treasury function & accounting including costing - Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
• Monitor Budgets and variances - Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
• Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies regarding taxation matters.
• Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables - Responsible for preparation of Quarterly / half yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
• Providing information to the top management on a daily, monthly and need basis. - Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
• Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
• Compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, Service Tax, VAT, Transfer pricing issues. Which will include provide all statistical information required to be submitted to Government.
• Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long-term credit facilities.
• Interface with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits as a part of Corporate Governance
• Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels.
• Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeal