Assistant Manager - Finance
Looking for Finance & Taxation professional. Please find below the Job description:
• Preparing MIS and ageing reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance, viz. monthly/business segment wise profitability, turnover & quarterly result as per the requirement.
• Scrutinizing the ledger accounts, debit note and credit note, controlling of daily cash/bank transaction, voucher entries of sales & purchases, journal in respect of adjustment entries & integration of accounts.
• Ensuring compliances with all financial policies and procedures, covering accounting, store, purchase, signature authority, approval level and cash control.
• Maintaining Cash Vouchers, Trial Balance, Bank Reconciliation Statement for each month, schedule of Profit & Loss A/C and Balance Sheet as per Schedule VI of the Companies Act.
• Presenting financial position of the company by timely preparation of reports.
• All taxation, GST & statutory related matters of the company.
• Invoicing and account receivables.
Competencies • Strong knowledge of GST & other compliances.
• Excellent communication skill & presentable.
• Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships at different levels.
• Good Team Player.
• Strong analytical ability.
Interested candidates can mail their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org