Sr. Executive Client Servicing- Urban Activation
1. Knowledge of on ground events.
2. Making the check list for necessary arrangement of Resources as per the clients requirement for events.
3. Prepare budgets for events and work within the said guidelines.
4. Adept with on ground events.
5. Sourcing of all events related requirements from vendors & suppliers.
6. Negotiate with vendors, other agencies on cost reduction and availability of resources before the start of the event.
7. Coordination with artists, vendors, print, creative & venues.
8. Co-ordination to arrange vendors, transport, courier, artists for outdoor events in different locations.
9. Should secure venues, do recee, plan costing, handle the setup, handle stage, handle decor, organize event flow, guest relations, promoters, handle licensing & all liasoning for the event etc.
10. Should have a good network of Vendors & sourcing skills for - talent, merchandise, collaterals etc
Experience- 3-5 Years
Location- Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi.
Interested Candidates can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org