3D Designer - Events & Exhibition
Location - Near Marol Naka Metro Station
For Mumbai residents only.
RESPONSIBILITIES: You will act as the 3D designer for events and exhibitions. You will be responsible for conceptualizing a design concept as per the client brief and execution of the same in 3D softwares.
• Participate in project briefings with the Design and Account Management team.
• Conceptualize the exhibition/ stall design and execute it using appropriate softwares
• Should have knowledge of modeling, rendering, lighting etc.
• Contribute to the thought process/ Brainstorm during design planning keeping in mind the production implications that it would have
SKILLS, ABILITIES and BACKGROUND
• Expert in 3D Max, Auto CAD, Vray, Mental Ray, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Corel Draw. Knowledge of Cinema 4D will be add-on.
• Graduate (BFA) from any Applied Arts School with specialization in display design
• Good artistic sense with a keen interest in Design and Layout
• Experience - 3 to 5 years of experience in exhibition, stall designs and event stage setups
• Ability to work independently
• Should be good in R&D
Salary Offered - 3 to 5 Lakhs
• Portfolio demonstrating variety of work done
• Please note that all shortlisted candidates will need to take a design test. Only candidates willing to take the test should apply.
Email your CV's & portfolios to email@example.com with your current salary,notice period.