General Manager-Finance & Accounts
- Overall supervision of the company's day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards
- Manage Corporate Finance including the Treasury function & accounting including costing
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Monitor Budgets and variances
- Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
- Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies regarding taxation matters.
- Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly / half yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
- Providing information to the top management on a daily, monthly and need basis.
- Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
- Compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, Service Tax, VAT, Transfer pricing issues. Which will include provide all statistical information required to be submitted to Government.
- Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long-term credit facilities.
- Interface with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits as a part of Corporate Governance
- Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels.
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appea