Manager - Sales
Job profile would require
Work towards strategy development for brands/properties.
• Work with the internal team to ensure complete alignment of objectives and communication
• Responsibility involves sponsorships with clear target of selling and client based solutions. • Generate revenue through event & space selling.
• Establish, and maintain a level of market/client knowledge that can be utilised to assist in the planning and support of present and future event development and exhibition and sponsorship opportunities.
• Maintain accurate and updated records of all contacts and revenue projection pipeline of opportunities, highlighting all the prospecting, research, networking, outbound calls, and attendance at trade shows, conferences, events, and/or programs.
• Work collaboratively with marketing team and colleagues to create customized content or presentations as sales collateral.
• Be aware and knowledge of about various events, new products launches and various sponsors
• Provide timely responses to prospects, and existing clients and partner requests, and work in a consultative manner with clients and partners to deepen relationship and create annuity revenue and renewal opportunities for it.
• All other duties as assigned.
Skills required •
• Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
• Keen understanding of marketing strategy & communication
• Good presentation skills; ability to express, present and sell ideas with clarity.
• Team Management skills.
• Staying updated on brand knowledge through constant research;
Stay abreast with current trends; digital communication, activation plans etc.
We are looking at a Person from a Reputed Event Company based in Bombay only with Minimum 4 to 5 years experience only & only in Business Development / Sales
( Candidates who do not qualify for the above, please avoid applying )