IT / Web Services
• Implement interactive functionality as per communicated design.
• Translate design specification into functional deliverable.
• Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Contribute ideas to make the asset pipeline more efficient.
Key Technical Skills
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
• Familiarity with level design and planning.
• Experience with game physics.
• Experience with mobile and console game development.
• Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
• Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
• Knowledge of iOS/ Android and related development tools.
Key interpersonal skills
• Independence, self- motivation, and leadership.
• Passion to learn and solve problems.
• Willingness to experiment and document the learning.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
Nice to have
• Experience with HTC Vive, Oculus, Google Cardboard, and other leading AR/ VR platforms.
• Familiarity with particle systems.
• Writing automation scripts in Python.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or in IT.
• Certified Degree / Diploma holder from reputed Programming Institute.
• Minimum 4 - 5 years in the related profile.
• Significant experience with C# and Unity3D particularly the UI system.