• liaising with clients internal servicing team/clients and interpreting their briefs;
• developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director;
• presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
• familiarising themselves with their clients’ products/services, target audience and their competitors’ activities;
• writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
• updating digital media with snappy, timely content;
• proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
• amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
• overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
• working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
• casting actors for TV and radio work, and listening to voice tapes;
• liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers;
• keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
• monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Especially skilled in creative and directing corporate and new business design.
Responsible for creating logos, collateral, trade show displays, print ads, packing designs and promoting pieces. According for achieving statistically successful and competitive advertising campaigns.
• Taking brief from client servicing department and designing required creatives
• Creating Emailers, Website layouts for campaigns & loyalty programs
• Creating Print designs for posters, newsletters, Direct mailers, brochures
• Creating event related collateral – Backdrop design, sidewings, standees etc
• Creating event stage 3D perspective in 3d max
• Designing Brand Identity – Logo, Visiting Cards, Letterheads etc
• QC of large format print files (Flex, Vinyl) for size, color, logo and other design/print related issues
• Photo touch ups, creating collages in photoshop