Social Media Manager
Salary:- As per industry standards
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As Social Media Manager - Marketing, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
1. Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
2. Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals.
3. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily. (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
4. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner.
5. Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
6. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
8. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.