Sr. Graphic Designer – Events
We are recruiting for a dynamic and creative thinker to join our team as a Graphic Designer in order to develop effective, striking designs.
• Working with the BD/CS team to produce new collateral and increase visual impact while adhering to the client/brand guidelines.
• Creating themes, backdrop designs, venue layout, branding, and other event communication
• Push the boundaries of the creativity to create one-of-a-kind, amazing, and inspiring visual designs that let the design tell the story.
• Excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to manage many projects while adhering to deadlines, and design standards.
• Liaise with external vendors to guarantee timely and efficient service delivery. The candidate will be in charge of printing requirements, approvals, and quality control.
• Graphic design expertise with a solid portfolio in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc).
• Create novel and out-of-the-box concepts that propel the company's mission forward.
• Enthusiasm and commitment to working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
• A minimum of 3 - 4 years of professional expertise in graphic design, creative visualisation, and conceptualization is required.
• A high sense of aesthetics and detail.
• A solid understanding of basic design disciplines
• A degree in design, fine arts, or a similar subject is preferred.