Assistant Manager/ Manager
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience
Qualification: Post – Graduate/ Graduate or specialization in event management from any reputed Institute/ University.
Job Summary: Looking for a go getter in events and experiential space to work with one of the most award winning, exciting and diverse portfolio agency. Experience in the space is a must. The job role will require business development, client servicing and handling operations of the projects. Person needs to be self driven and extremely hard working to cope up with this demanding job.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Generate new business, identify and convert potential key accounts.
• Drive business and targets, develop strategies and planning
• Very Good presentation making skills
• Research on potential new business spaces within Events and Experiential marketing space
• Business Responsibility
• Strategic Planning Management
• Client Relationship Management
• Market Intelligence
• Understanding costs and production, relevant brand research
• Multiple meetings to close the event, work internally with each vertical operations, creative, talent to see an event through to completion
• Bring in newer ideas, freshness to our events
• Bring in new business opportunity