Sr. Executive - Client Servicing
Opening for: Executive - Client Servicing
Experience Mandate: 2-3 years
Generating new business from existing clients, Meeting requirements, Making proposals & costing, responsible for converting the pitches, maintain long term cordial relation with all clients, Supervise and ensure smooth execution and client satisfaction
Remuneration: As per company standards and Incentives
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Generating regular business from existing clients
• To be one point of contact for clients and ensures client satisfaction with company’s services.
• Maintaining cordial relationship with all clients through various communication platform
• Developing new marketing strategies for brand positioning and recall
• Brainstorming with team and making proposals as per the client requirement
• Ensuring smooth execution of the event with thorough supervision and coordination
• Strong coordination with Design and Production team to execute glitch-free events
• Getting involved in event planning, meeting deadlines, post event reports, etc.
• Cost management, negotiations, invoicing and fulfilling all accounting formalities with client
• Organizing database, managing all formats like MOM, inquiry sheet, etc
• Post event formalities like sending reports, feedback and testimonials from client, closing the event.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Visually appealing presentation making, & pitching it to clients
• Good command over language and good interpersonal skills
• Well groomed & disciplined
• Excellent reporting skills and sincere about following company rules, regulations and formats
Note: Kindly mention your current CTC in the beginning of your CV