Sr Manager-Mice Travel
Seasoned travel and tourism professional with more than 20 years’ experience assisting customers fulfill their domestic and international travel needs. Extensive knowledge of many of the top travel destinations and proficiency in the latest travel coordination and booking software. Gifted at developing custom-built travel itineraries that exceed expectations while still fitting into clients’ budgets. Dedicated to helping clients reach their dreams of traveling the world.
• -Excellent customer service skills that ensure client satisfaction in vacation packages and travel itinerary.
• -Strong problem-solving skills that allow me to handle even the most stressful of situations, such as stranded clients, cancelled flights, overbooked hotels, and other travel emergencies.
• -Fluent in Spanish, German, and French to easily communicate with contacts in countries where these languages are the primary language.
• -Motivational interviewing skills to assist in truly listening to clients and recognizing what they want to create customized travel experiences that meet their expectations.
• -Extensive knowledge and education of the top tourist destinations around the world, including the best restaurants, hotels, and attractions.
Travel Consultant / Travel Agent Supervisor / Vacation Counselor
• Coordinate transportation, accommodations, and itineraries for domestic and international trips for clients based on client’s needs, budgets, and expectations.
• Develop client intake forms and interview processes that enhance the ability to understand client requirements and led to a 20 percent increase in customer satisfaction.
• Network with representatives of hotel chains, airlines, tourist attractions, and other destinations to create deals that saved clients and average of 25 percent per trip.
• Utilize the latest sales techniques to upsell products and services to enhance client’s overall experience
• Managed 10 agent