Creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts. Usually working on multiple projects, the typical creative process can involve:
• Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages
• Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
• Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
• Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
• Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
• Modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
• Work within strict budgets
• Have an eye for detail.
• Concept Visualizer
• Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
• Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
• Understand the different corporate language styles that appeal to various target markets
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
• Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
• Highly self-motivated and well organized
• Able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
• Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint is the must.
• Passion for Design & Logo Creation.
• Grammar & English Language.