Sr. Project Incharge
Role & Responsibilities:
• Understand the design and details of the project from the designers
• Plan the project deadlines
• Discuss the details regarding fabrication, installation technical aspects with the designers and the production team working on the project
• To ensure workshop maintenance for checking of tools, machines, availability of working space, carpenter, painter, electrician such that work is completed successfully well within the deadline.
• To ensure all the raw materials required are available in the workshop.
• To check with the vendors whether the work is progressing as per the planned time.
• To ensure proper safe loading of Materials. Prepare requisite Road challan, stock recordings, etc.
• To be responsible for successful installation of projects
• To ensure minimum wastage of materials
• To ensure proper photography of project
• To work on all documentation for managing a project (names of all documentation)
• To work on cost management for a project (names of all documentation)
• To allocate and supervise resources during execution of a project (material, labour, etc.)
• To ensure safekeeping of all company property (Material, Electronics, Furniture, etc.)
• To report all project details to Immediate Manager.