Client Servicing - Manager
We are looking for Client Servicing - Manager
• Manage large format events such as concerts, festivals, award shows, televised shows etc.
• Manage 1 or more Key accounts (corporate events – B2B, B2C, R&R)
• Team management – Nurture and Grow a team and be responsible for the team and their targets
• Handle special projects / large format events / televised events end to end
• Front end clients, anchor key accounts, develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income(NBD) for Phase 1 to an agreed annual target
• Understand Client requirements, modification instructions, project brief & event objectives
• Negotiating with clients & closing the deal
• Act as a bridge between the Client and the Operations & Creative teams
• Oversee end to end activities from lead generation to post event summary as needed to deliver flawless and memorable events
• Work in collaboration with Client Servicing, Operations & Creative teams to grow the events business.
• Manage a marketing team, nurture and grow them and be responsible for meeting your target and the team target
• Take empowered decisions regarding your team as well as business negotiations
• Market Intelligence: Identify and analyze brands to partner with on various projects, understand competition, research and knowledge of current trends (marketing / lifestyle / others)
• Create and develop a robust marketing plan to promote and create awareness around the project
• Identifying potential sponsors to associate with and generate funds through sponsorship sales / barters etc
• Liaise between creative & operations to execute a large format event in its entirety
• Post event analysis / feedback / report / case study to be created
• Manage & lead a team during the course of the project.
Job Role : Client Servicing - Manager
Experience : 3-5years
Salary : As per industry standards
Drop your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org