• Need to lead the planning, operations, production of jobs Good Communication skills also required to perform client,
• Responsible for flawless execution of assigned projects managed by the company, while taking the ownership of every individual project.
• To have a good vendor base across PAN India and strong operational abilities, internal cost analysis for all projects Ensuring 100% quality
• Maintaining & Submitting on Daily Scheduler and Project Progress Report on daily basis.
• Talent to handle extreme work pressure with strict timelines.
• Willing to travel on shortest notice.
• Generate new options & ideas and increase profitability by giving best costs.
• Bringing in fresh impetus on the growth of the company through various sessions internally in the team.
• Good technical knowledge and experience of new and existing technology in events o Production/ fabrication experience in terms of on ground planning, costing, execution etc.
• Delivery of projects with optimum cost utilization, timely and meeting client expectations
• Work in line with the client servicing and creative team in order to understand the client expectations and delivery
• Ability to take up event(s) brief end to end and execute Pan India
• Graduate with good communication and negotiation skills
• A highly enthusiastic and passionate candidate with an experience of around 3-4 years of exceptional service in a reputed organization preferably Events, Activation, 360 degree Experiential agency
• Strong eye for detail, knowledge in fabrication and event planning