Associate - 3D Designer
1. Good Visualization skills. Has a creative bent of mind.
2. To be able to make thematic set designs, stages, venue layouts, exhibition displays & stalls with detailed lighting & texturing abilities
3. Has knowledge about the latest technology used in events
4. Has a research oriented thought process
5. Ability to work on tough timelines.
Experience - Candidate should have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in 3D designing, preferably in thematic set designs, stages, venue layouts, exhibition displays & Exhibition stalls. Software proficiency in 3D Max, Maya, V Ray, AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel
Qualification - Advance Diploma In Multimedia or MAC Institute or Bachelors in Mass Comm / Advertising / Marketing or NIFT
Salary – Best in the Industry