2D Graphic Designer
1. Good Visualization skills. Has a creative bent of mind.
2. To be able to make thematic Logos, backdrops, Design Themes, Theme Based Props Memento / Trophy Collaterals Stationary and any other design work.
3. Good knowledge of 2D like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
4. knowledge of production material and print technology will be an advantage
5. Should be able to work independently from conceptualization to execution with minimum support/mentoring.
6. Designing and sketching the entire event and provide an end to end creative solution based on the creative brief.
7. Ensuring that designs are applicable as per production standards.
8. Preparing the element list.
9. Has a research oriented thought process.
10. Ability to work on tough timelines.
11. Knowledge of 3D graphic designing will be an added advantage
Experience - Candidate should have a minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in 2D Graphic designing, preferably in thematic backdrop as per the clients logo, Graphics for set designs, venue layouts, Poster, backdrop and Logos as per theme.
Software proficiency in AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel
Qualification - Advance Diploma In Multimedia or MAC Institute or Bachelors in Mass Comm / Advertising / Marketing or NIFT