Associate - Business development
(Only female candidates)
1. To identify and target new clients from different industries. To generate new business from these clients.
2. Work would cover the entire spectrum of Lead generation – from prospecting MNC’S through sales /cold calls, networking, meetings and pitches with potential clients till selling of ideas and services.
3. Convert these new businesses into key accounts.
4. Manage these key accounts by servicing them to clients satisfaction.
5. Develop new business initiatives with the client to increase the share of wallet.
6. Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and quality standards.
7. Understand clients brief and articulate it into meaningful deliverable.
8. To think and ideate solutions to different business situations / challenges.
9. Achieve targets.
10. Ensure all payments are received on time.
11. Daily Report preparation
1. Experienced Candidates from the event industry with excellent communication skills and an existing network.
2. Prior experience in handling of Activations & events will be an advantage
3. A pleasant personality who is self motivated and driven.
4. Good Communication (verbal & written), interpersonal Skills and a Team Player.
5. Focused, result oriented and well connected individual capable of converting meaningful leads into lasting business revenues.
6. Ability to Understand and build a business relationship with marketing professionals.
7. Should be well-versed with the pitching process & strategic planning required to win new accounts.
8. Capable of working with cross functional teams based out of different locations.
9. Excellent presentation skills and v good knowledge of making powerful presentations.
10. Existing corporate & Agency relationships are a must.
Experience - Individuals with 2 to 8 years in hard core sales function of Hotel or media industry (media / advertising / event). People with existing corporate relationships is a must.
Salary – As per Ind