1. Research and Development on current events and updating the same to Reporting Manager.
2. Tele-calling through existing client database.
3. Generating new leads and updating database.
4. Coordination for appointments & scheduling meetings.
5. Servicing the existing clients.
6. New business acquisition.
7. Making power point presentations as per client brief.
8. Contribute with cost effective and realistic ideas in the concept ideation process.
9. Maintaining minutes on behalf of reporting manager during client meetings.
10. Accurate communication of work brief from clients (internally & externally)
Technical skills: Fluency in English, understanding of MS word, Excel, PPT, emails, printing, scanning, social media savvy
Soft skills: Pleasant personality with a good sense of style and dressing etiquette, good communication skills, listening skills, interpersonal skills, support eco-friendly initiatives, nature loving, open to travel (domestic &international), well versed with local Mumbai and Navi Mumbai travel routes
Educational Qualification: Any graduate (English medium). Candidates completing internship or with previous experience in advertising/media/events/hospitality industry will be preferred.
Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Navi Mumbai
Job duration: Full time