Experience: 2+ years
• Develop & implement creative PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of the brand.
• Become a subject matter expert on issues relating to effective marketing and positioning for the organisation
• Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
• Copy edit, proofread, and revise communications
• Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
• Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation.
• Promote products and services through public relations initiatives
• Develop marketing communications campaigns
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Manage the corporate award submission process and monitor the results
• Create and Manage the publishing schedule and content within the corporate blog and social media environments including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
• Collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including heads