Job Description :
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various software programs to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with marketing team to meet deadlines, stay within budget, and schedule project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions that improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases for designs, photography, and video
Required skills and qualifications :
- 3D Max
- Adobe software
- Three or more years of experience in professional graphic design, preferably with IP's, Festivals & Entertainment Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or related discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
Remuneration : As per market standards.