Video Script Writer
Profile: Video Script Writer
Experience: 3 years+
We’re looking for flexible, creative, and ambitious copywriters to write, edit and review video scripts. You must be able to generate great ideas and write scripts/treatments for a wide variety of client’s products and services.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Develop concepts, storyboards, and write script content for various types of videos (explainer, promo, and interview style videos)
• Create the angle, content, and tone according to the needs of the client and the audience for each video
• Collaborate with clients and team members
• Should have an experience in sync with Production Crew
• Critical thinking skills
• Must exhibit highly conceptual thinking and writing skills. Must be a good storyteller
• Strong Knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end.
• Interpersonal, motivational, people management and time management skills a necessity.
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
• Keen sense of graphic design composition, music and sound design.
• Ability to direct shoots if needed, and participate in casting, location, and art direction.
• Understanding Popular Culture and current trends
• Strong knowledge of television, movies and music
Industry: Event Management / Event Services
Job Role: Video Script Writer
Job Type: Permanent
Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Communications, TV/Media Production or related field required.