Event Marketing - Business Development
We're searching for a Business Development person that can represent Craftech 360 by addressing client questions, providing advice, introducing new products, and completing sales.
### Key Requirements
- Business sense with a deep understanding of the marketing principles & negotiation techniques.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Plenty of initiatives.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with competence in MS Office
- Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities & evaluate customer needs.
- Keeping abreast with the organization’s products & services.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients, hear out the requirements, and *resolve their concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our products & services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Achieve targets set by the company.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and conversion data.