BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Events)
Base Location Delhi: Pitampura
Key Responsibilities (Job Description)
• Identify and develop new business opportunities through B2B channel by promoting agency to new and existing Clients.
• Manage and maintain sales / clients database.
• New Business Development
• Client Servicing
• Offer entertainment solutions to clients based on their requirement.
• Maximize revenue generation and lead closures.
• Work closely with relevant departments / colleagues to ensure efficient operation of shows
• Identify New Markets, Calling, Outstation Meetings
• Ownership on the projects that he or she may handle
• Flexible personality
• Self-Motivated and achieve targets
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes, presentation and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Travel on shows as and when needed to encourage more business generation
Experience and Domain Knowledge
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Events
Excellent communication & presentation skills, hardcore negotiation skills, email drafting
Must Interpersonal Abilities:
Handle pressure, patience, Street Smart, Presence of mind Team player, ability to work with & through others, Ambitious, dynamic, convincing,
Job Type: Full-time