Business Development Manager
The candidate needs to be proactive and result driven to increase revenue and bring in new business. He / she should have a background from the media industry i.e. events, advertising or media buying. The experience must be both pan – India and some amount of experience internationally. He must also have a proven track record in sales within the related industry. The candidate must be excellent at creating, building and developing new relationships in this area. This role encompasses all aspects of the development of new clients, including:
• Setting the sales strategy to reach targets for various segments of AGP World such as theatre, experiences, talent and art.
• Identifying target sectors, venues, brands and content streams Working on festivals and events throughout the nation.
• Contacting / marketing to new contacts for selling, exclusive shows, experiences, block bookings, sponsorships and any other areas
• Credentials presentations and content pitches.
• Help to guide the company’s response to existing pitch’s in various mediums including live events, TV, film, radio and digital content.
• Assure a smooth running event/festival by coordinating efforts with project teams and other personnel.
• Control expenses through regular reappraisal of vendors and purchasing methods, and negotiation of contracts beneficial to AGP.
• Prepare and maintain budgets and monthly forecasts for the expansion strategy and alert management about risks and deviations to plan, and make recommendations for corrective action.
• Accurately track results on a project basis, i.e. sales margin revenue, expenses, attendance, proportion and any other values etc . Alert management and make recommendations when results are behind schedule.
• Work with marketing team to ensure accuracy, timelines, and quality with impact on guests / attendee. Working with Production team on deliverables as per client requests and with prior consent from the Production Team
• Work on sales to impro