• Come up with compelling concepts, content and creative communication for projects in accordance with the event theme and client’s requirements.
• Participate in strategic brainstorming sessions, campaign development and creative brief development.
• Utilise copy/concept skills & excellent language skills to deliver original, attractive, focused, compelling and creative copy for all event related communication - concept notes, presentations, events scripts, compere scripts, AVs, brochures, invites, posters etc.
• Develop an understanding of the brand, brand guidelines (words, colours), the client’s core
message, target audience and other needs of the client (business requirements, budget etc.).
• Coordination with internal teams- Effective communication of the final copy to relevant internal departments-Design, CS, Production & vendors (for final execution).
• Effective project delivery and quality standards, both internal (Client Service) & external (Client).
• Stay abreast with current trends; digital communication, activation plans etc.
• An excellent command on the English language and a flair for creative writing and conceptualisation
• Good presentation skills; ability to express, present and sell ideas with clarity.
• Team Management skills.
• Efficiency in delivering all content as per timelines.
• Desire to learn and grow on the job.
• Staying updated on brand knowledge through constant research; Stay abreast with current trends;digital communication, activation plans etc.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Knowledge of Key Note.
Experience & Qualifications:
• 1- 3years in a Concept role in the Events/Activations/Advertising industry.
• Graduation in any stream (a must); Preferably BA in Literature or a Degree in Mass Communication
or Master’s Degree (preferred).