Senior Manager / Manager / Executive (Business Development - Artist Management)
• Actively seeking Live Performances bookings for the artist via sales development efforts.
• Mapping out a career plan for the artist; establishing career goals.
• Business, however, is not the only realm of an artist’s career that the artist manager involves himself in. A manager may also be involved in the
creative aspects of the process: this may include.
• Should be able to do talent sales, procurement, grooming etc.
• Should have organisational & leadership skills.
• Should be able to sell performing arts talent/artists to various event management companies, wedding planners, show organisers etc.
• Research market to identify opportunities for talents/artists.
• Should develop new ideas to achieve sales growth.
• Should be aggressive to convert the lead into sales & achieve the targets.
• Should do regular follow-ups, create & maintain excellent relationships with the clients & be able to tailor talents/artists pitch according to their
• Should keep in touch with the clients to develop rapport.
• Should give commitment of at least a year to the organisation.
• Computer savvy, MS Office, internet etc.