Manager / Sr. Executive - Production
Production Manager / Sr. Executive
1. In- depth Event Production knowledge. Expert in understanding Light, Sound, Video, printing & fabrication for events.
2. The person should be able to run any kind of event independently, be it a conference, awards night, product launch or any other kind of event.
3. Event planning, costing & estimate making for an event.
4. On-ground event execution experience.
5. Excellent contacts with vendors across the eventing spectrum.
6. An expert in Vendor management & new vendor development i.e. identifying new vendors across India.
7. Should be able to understand vendor capability depending on the type of event.
8. Venue identification for various events, Closing deals with venues. Developing new venues.
9. Planning & Logistics management for travel, event execution & artist management.
10. Experience in making detailed check list and task sheets.
11. Good Exposure towards artist management.
12. Experience in back stage management.
13. Knowledge on how to do venue recce & measurements.
14. Liaison for permissions & licenses.
1. Open to travel across india and overseas
2. Must be able to interact with client whenever required
3. Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
4. Multitasking ability, Should be able to work day & night continuously when required for event planning & execution. Should be a team player.
5. Presentable with communication skills, both written and verbal
6. Proven track record in previous organizations, Ability to think out of box ideas
Experience, Manager - 5 to 7 Years, Hard core in production
Experience, Sr. Executive - 3 to 4 Years, Hard core in production
Qualification – Graduate
Salary – Best in Industry
Location - Mumbai