Senior Wedding Planner / Business Development
- Smart, well educated (preference Female), having more than three years of work experience wherein he/she should have been interacting with the client from Start to Finish.
- The person should be able to understand and gauge the client well so as to translate their vision effectively in tandem with the rest of the team.
- Working closely on the creative to be delivered, preparing quotations for the work negotiating with the suppliers and vendors and impeccable monitoring of the project to make sure that costs stay within budgets form the main areas of responsibility.
- Have extensive knowledge of competitor companies and what business is booking into which area.
- To pursue new market opportunities to increase sales and target.
Salary - Variable, according to the experience.