Experience: 1-3 years
• Should have expert knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0, and MS Office.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• VAT, Service tax, TDS, ROC & other statutory compliance preparation and filing of returns.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Produce monthly financial statements including balance sheet, profit/loss statements etc.
• Supervising and reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Fielding telephone calls & managing calendars.
• Receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
• Work/Filing/Dispatching/Scanning /Data entry of records.
• Handling of Office Equipment, Rent, Telephone Bills, Electricity Bills, Computers etc.
• Monitoring Attendance, Leave Record of Employees, maintain Courier records.
• Flexible with respect to timings and travel.
• Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
• South Delhi resident will be preferred.